Awards and honors
Girlshealth.gov is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of all girls. We are delighted that over the years we have received recognition for our work. Some of our awards and honors are listed below.
- Girlshealth.gov was rated in the top 10 in the “news and information” category in the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) survey. ACSI is an independent survey of customer satisfaction across the United States.
- The girlshealth.gov Teen Survival Guide won a National Health Information Award.
- Twice, girlshealth.gov won the Aesculapius Award, an honor recognizing one health-related website each year. It comes from the Health Improvement Institute, an organization dedicated to America’s health care.
- Girlshealth.gov won a ClearMark Award for plain language writing.
- Girlshealth.gov was a gold medal winner in the Government Organizations category of the iNova Award for website excellence.
- The Health Information Project rated girlshealth.gov a Top Teen Health website.
- Girlshealth.gov won a silver Summit Creative Award in the youth website category.
A shout out
Our greatest honor is when we hear from real girls about how much our site has helped them or who trust us with their questions. Please feel free to contact us.
Content last reviewed July 24, 2013
Page last updated October 31, 2013