About this site
How to become a friend of girlshealth.gov
Being a friend of girlshealth.gov means that you or your organization is making an effort to support, promote, and encourage girls' health in a positive way. When you become a part of the friends of girlshealth.gov list, you can also link to us from your own website.
To apply to be a friend of girlshealth.gov, fill in the form below and press the "Review and send message" button:
Promoting girls' health in a positive way takes a combined effort from many people. Here are some suggestions about how you or your organization can further support girlshealth.gov:
- Show your support for girlshealth.gov by letting us add your organization's name to our friends of girlshealth.gov page.
- Link to us using our girlshealth.gov link banner on your website.
- Visit us at www.girlshealth.gov often to see updated information about girls' health. Also, read the Spotlight section or look up interesting health topics.
- If free materials, like posters or our "Teen Health Guide," are being promoted on our website, be sure to order some for yourself or girls you know.
- Spread the word to others that you are a friend of girlshealth.gov and encourage them to look at the website to learn about issues regarding girls' health.
Content last updated January 18, 2011